lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

Intro

Hi there,

I guess you already noticed my late arrival to the blog world hehehe.
I don't know why this just developed this way... I've always read blogs from all around the world and from a lot of people too. But somehow I wasn't really attracted to this until tonight. I can't explain, just didn't happen, you know.

Anyway.

To share with all bloggers around, I chose this name exactly for that meaning. I'm an Internet NightFlyer myself and the name came from a cd I bougth a few years back, It's called Navigator - Music for the internet nightflyers... The cd is great, and it kept me going on forever on those "endless surfing the web" nights.

I'll be blogging about my recent work in the video game industry as a developer, and of course I'll use this to share my studio developments as any ideas or "not so good" or "logical because of the late hour" thinking it comes up hehe.

And so, the flying nights begin!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario